RI-URBANS will celebrate its 1stScience Meeting on October 19-20, 2022 in Barcelona.
The meeting will cover the following major topics of the project:
- Data compilation and analysis of the advanced air quality parameters.
- Analysis of health outcomes, city mapping, citizen involvement, pollution, and hotspots.
- First results on emission inventories and modelling.
- Evaluation and discussion on the progress of the 5 major pilots.
- Progress of upscaling actions.
At the same time, a major goal of the 1st Science Meeting is to involve air-quality policy stakeholders in the interpretations and discussions of the project results, as well as pilots and applications of the service tools.
The meeting will have a hybrid format: onsite at the Museu de Ciències Naturals de Barcelona, and online via zoom.