RI-URBANS will celebrate its 2nd Science Meeting on October 18-19, 2023 in Delft (The Netherlands).
This event represents the mid-term project meeting and will be focused on the major topics of the project:
- Outputs of the 1st reporting period evaluation
- Pan-European reports on advanced air quality parameters
- Open access of compiled data and data flow towards ACTRIS of further measurements
- Service tools for 3D measurements
- Analysis of health outcomes, city mapping, citizen involvement, pollution, and hotspots.
- First results on emission inventories and modelling.
- Progress of the 5 pilots.
- How ACTRIS/RI-URBAN might support the implementation of the new Air Quality Directive
- Progress of upscaling actions.
- The case study of upscaling for Warsaw.
At the same time, a major goal of the 2nd Science Meeting is to involve air-quality policy stakeholders in the interpretations and discussions of the project results, as well as pilots and applications of the service tools.
The meeting will have a hybrid format: onsite in the Green Village in Delft, and online via zoom.
Image: Canal in Delft by W. Bulach – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=80176322